The other day I was watching pixiwoo channel on YouTube and Sam did a look inspired by Kristen Stewart, where she did a smokey look using MAC Cranberry Eyeshadow. Since I do not have Cranberry, I used similar looking shade from Inglot which is Inglot Eyeshadow 452.
- I started with applying Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel liner on my eyelids, blending it softly into the crease.
- Applied Inglot 452 Eyeshadow in inner half of the lid and a Black eyeshadow on the outer half.
- Later I used a matte brown shade to blend both black and burgundy shade into the crease and remove harsh lines.
- Applied Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel liner closely to the upper and lower lash line. Blended it softly.
- Curled lashes and applied L’oreal 4D Mascara.
For face I have used:
- Bourjois BB Cream Foundtion
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural – Medium Deep
- Sleek Makeup Blush – Pomegranate
- Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick – Nice Knickers..
After doing my makeup I asked my hubby “How am I looking” .. He replied “I don’t know but your face looks red” …. I told him “Its not red its blush, I shouldn’t have asked you” :/
I guess my hubby needs some makeup lessons :p .. Has this ever happened to you too?