bh cosmetics Waterproof Lip Liner – $2.95, available at bhcosmetics.com
This is my first every purchase from bhcosmetics and I must confess as to how much I am in love with it . In the above picture the liner has been swiped once, see how pigmented it is…
To check how “waterproof” it is, I kept my swatch under running water for 5 mins and the rubbed it with a cloth and this is what I am still left with. I am sure nobody is going to do the same with lips.
That’s how bh cosmetics waterproof lip liner retro looks on me .. (please excuse my sleepy looking face.. I have not been getting enough sleep these days thanks to my little daughter .. and i didn’t have enough time to put on some concealer.)
What I loved
- bh cosmetics Waterproof Lipliner Retro is very pigmented, one swipe covers pigmented lips easily.
- Its smooth in application, glides on and gives a matte finish.
- Unlike other drugstore brand lip liners it doesn’t dry up lips nor does it highlights fine lines or settles in them.
- Can be worn alone or used under lipstick to make it last long. I personally love it beneath MAC lady bug which is otherwise pretty sheer.
- Stays on for good 4-6 hours.
- bh cosmetics Waterproof Lipliner can only be ordered online.
If you are a beginner and don’t want to spent too much on lipliners, go for bh cosmetics Waterproof Lipliner, they are good value for each penny. I am definitely going to buy some more shades..
My Ratings: 4.7/5