Who doesn’t want to get rid of unwanted hair? Everyone loves to flaunt their body on special occasion by slipping in a saree, little black dress, backless dress, blouse or shorts with a crop top. Polished body brings out the entire look of any attire, thus I share here 8 ways to achieve the clean and polished body by removing unwanted body hair in no time.
- Hot/cold Waxing: Waxing is the most common and popular method among women to get hair off their body. This method helps you to get rid of any unwanted hair from any part of your body, be it underarms, bikini line, arms, legs and upper lips even the eyebrows. Today wax comes in number of variants from chocolate to aloe vera to mixed fruit, pearl, diamond and what not. You can choose one depending on your skin type and preference. You can get your waxing done either at home or parlor.
- Depilatory cream/ Hair removal creams: While waxing could be a long and sticky procedure, depilatory cream comes handy to women, especially when there is a time constraint. Hair removing is just a matter of 5-7 minutes with depilatory cream. Slather it to the targeted area, wait for 5 mints and remove it off. You are good to go with clean smooth body in no time.
- Shaving/Razor: ‘Razors are for men’, ‘shaving results in thicker and harder hair’, ‘shaving induces excess hair growth’ such myths have been busted now. Shaving is among the less painful processes of removing unwanted body hair in shortest period of time. Its’ a convenient shortcut to working women who do not get plenty of time to pamper themselves and to the college going girls who wishes to save every single penny under their budget. A razor is a quick fix to most of the women who are too lazy to give waxing or depilatory creams a call.
- Wax Strip: Waxing could be a messy process for removing unwanted body hair. For such beauties wax strips are the most suitable option to look for. It is time saving, non messy method. Wax strips come ready with the filtered drip proof wax surfaced on the strip without carrying excessive runny compound. It’s a clean and hygienic version of waxing and depilatory creams.
- Trimmers: Electronic trimmer is another product gaining a lot of popularity amongst women since they are in the form of a device, runs on a battery, comes with multiple attachments for targeted hair trimming. And they are a portable option so you can carry the compact device anywhere along with you. Apt for the travelling ninjas.
- Home Made hair removing gel: You can make your very own hair removing gel at home To make this solution at home just add some sugar, honey and lemon juice into a pan add 2 tablespoon water and put in into the pan. Heat this mixture till it attains a thick consistency. Make sure to keep stirring it otherwise the mixture might get over heated. Once it achieves the ideal consistency turn off the flame and let it cool down. You own hair removing gel is ready to be used.
- Laser: This one particularly is on the expensive side; it’s apt for those who face severe hair growth problems due to the hormonal imbalance or any other disease. It’s kind of a permanent solution to hair growth but this claim is quite doubtful and dicey. Although it reduces and tames the hair growth to an extent, but permanent removal claim is not fully proven as of yet. It’s entirely a clinical procedure which is done under multiple sitting and session for removing unwanted body hair. Hence dermatologist approval is a must to prevent any ill effects.
- Threading: Now this method is strictly apt more for treating the facial hair or any touch ups on your eyebrows, upper lips, foreheads, side burns, chin and jaw line. This method covers the small portions and hence suitable for facial hair removal only. Apart from threading tweezers can also be used for for removing facial hair.
*Written By Mehvish Rana