5 Step Face-Make Up Tips By Tom Peacheux
Creative Makeup Director, Estée Lauder
Estee Lauder’s 5 Step Face is directly inspired by Tom Pecheux’ process, they are simple do it yourself steps that perfect and enhance any skin tone, any age, any ethnicity, any woman!
- Skin care to prepare: Start with your repair serum, Advanced Night Repair is the one revolutionary formula beautiful skin shouldn’t live without. Massage both the repair serum and moisturizer into your skin. Use gentle sweeping strokes. This makes your skin instantly hydrated, protected and look healthy.
- Foundation to perfect: Next is the foundation. Place a small amount of the foundation on the back of your hand. Pick up a small amount with your foundation brush and apply it to your skin. Start at the centre of your face, that’s the area where most women have unevenness or redness. Then apply to other areas, a little at a time. The result is beautiful, even glowing skin.
- Conceal and correct: First apply the Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum, it visibly reduces every key sign of aging and artistes love the smooth texture. Conceal over your eye cream, only put the concealer where you need it. A brush helps to melt the concealer into the skin, use the brush to blend out the edges until you can’t see where the foundation and the concealer meet.
- Apply Powder: Then it’s time to quickly set the make up in place and erase any unwanted shine. Keep it light, hold the brush over the skin to keep the amount of powder to a minimum. Do not apply the powder on the whole face, just the forehead, the nose and the chin, use the remaining powder over your eye lids, this smoothes the way for the eyeshadow later.
5. Softy define features: Now that the face is perfected, it’s time to add some soft definitions so your features pop. Most artistes start with a Lash Primer and then add just a touch of mascara so they can see a better shape of the eye. A dramatic lash is not required, so just one quote will be enough. Brushing up the brows is one of the artiste’s easiest ways to make the face look groomed without making the brows look overdone. Just adding a little blush gives the face the healthy glow. The key is not to add a lot of color. And finally a little lip gloss helps define the lips without looking overly made up.
And now you are done! You see even, healthy skin and beautifully defined features. It’s a comfortable, wearable, subtle look. If you want more color, the Estee Lauder 5 step face is also the basis for any makeup look you want to try. Estee Lauder’s 5 step face, what beautiful skin and beautiful makeup need. As Tom Pechuex says,”Make yourself look beautiful and feel beautiful.”