Facial sprays are the handiest thing to carry outside during the scorching heat of summers or the laziest winters. Half of everyone’s life lies outside the house in contact of dread weathers, dust, pollution and under unhygienic conditions resulting in tired face, skin dullness and dryness. Our face has to face it all; thus keeping a face mist in your bag can keeps your face refresh, moisturized and dust free no matter where you are. Face mist can be a part of your tiniest pouch without any weight. Here are 5 basic homemade face mists that are so quick and easily prepared and guess what? They are meant for all skin type, so no issues with ingredients.
1. Cucumber And Lime Spray: This Homemade Facial Spray is sure to give you the soothing effect in the scorching heat of summers leaving your face well hydrated and moisturized. All you need-
- 1 cucumber
- 1tbsp boiled water
- 1 lemon
- 2 drops of any essential oil
what’s next? Blend all these ingredients into the blender and strain the solution in a spray bottle, leaving the residue aside. Use it whenever you face feels greasy and tacky.
2. Aloe Vera Face Spray: Needless to mentioned the goodness of this beauty. Aloe Vera gel is such an amazing thing to live with. It works wonders to the skin and hence essentially deserves a face spray. All you need
- 1 tbsp Aloe Vera gel
- 1 tbsp boiled water
- 1 vitamin E capsule
Now poke a vitamin E capsule and mix it with rest of the ingredients, shake it well and your spray is ready.
3. Rice Water: Wondering enough? Well you heard it right! A water of soaked rice works great for your skin by providing the in-depth cleansing to your face. However, the smell of this spray might be a little stingy hence adding the lavender oil or lemon grass would transform the stinginess into enchanting smell. All you need to do is to soak the rice in a bowl of water overnight. Now instead of draining this water, transfer it into your spray bottle and add the mentioned essential oil in it. Your face spray is ready.
4. Rose Face Mist: This one is the classic product which needs no introduction. Every girl uses the rose water for number of uses. It individually works as the best refreshing face spray. You can boil the rose flower petals with water and add rose oil for that good fragrance and your homemade rose water is ready. This is indeed one of the easiest and suitable for all skin type Homemade Face mists.
5. Orange Juice Spray: everybody is aware of how orange is good for healthy younger looking skin. This citrus fruit has skin benefits in abundance so why not to make a use out of it? All you have need is
- 1 medium sized orange
- 3 drops Jojoba oil
- ½ tbsp Boiled water
Now squeeze the orange in a bowl of boiled water, add the drops of jojoba oil. Transfer this into the spray bottle. Use it every time you skin feel rough and dull.
I hope you all liked these quick and easy 5 Homemade Face mists. Do share your thoughts in comments below 🙂
*Written By Mehvish Rana