Who does not love a glowing flawless skin? But then you need to make efforts to achieve it. Getting a clean and clear skin is not easy. Let me tell you something about the skin. Our skin has two layers – dermis and epidermis. Most of the face washes and creams only work on the outer layer which is called as DERMIS. Very few of them work on the outer layer. So, what we are suggesting you today is how to repair and protect the innermost layer of your skin which is called as EPIDERMIS. Well, in order to protect and repair and also for the long term betterment of your skin, you need to use some very simple but effective Glowing Flawless Skin Home Remedies –
10 Glowing Flawless Skin Home Remedies
- Honey – One of my favourite skin care product. Do you know that honey works as natural bleach? Well, dry skinned girls like me can use it directly on face. And oily skinned people can use it with other ingredients in the Honey face pack. Use it every alternate day on your face and see the difference yourself.
- Sugar – The natural scrub for all skin types. Dry skin people have an issue with scrub that it will dry out their skin further and oily skin people complain that any scrub does not work on their skin. So, use sugar granules directly or combine it with any other essential oil of your choice. You can also make a DIY Sugar Lip Scrub.
- Raw Potato – One of the natural most bleach for your skin. And potato is so easily available. You can crush the potato and combine it with honey and apply it on your face regularly. Potato also works against the tired and puffy eyes.
- Lemon Juice – One of the best and cheapest home remedies to achieve glowing skin is using Lemon Juice In Skincare. You can use lemon juice in multiple ways. Use the peel and rub on your skin. It will help you to get rid of tan instantly. Use the lemon juice to get rid of skin ageing and pigmentation issues.
- Tomato – If you love rosy naturally blushed cheeks then tomato should be your skin partner. Apply a slice of tomato and rub them on your cheeks and let it dry for some time. You can also use the tomato juice in your face pack. This will give you a much younger looking skin.
- Aloe Vera – Another very effective natural product for your skin. And the bonus is that you can plant the aloe vera tree in your backyard and enjoy the benefits of one of the most natural ingredients. Use it as a face pack or just apply it directly on your face as a light day time moisturiser. You can Use Aloe Vera For Skin & Hair
- Egg White – Yes I know eggs smell so bad that it is really impossible to apply it on face. But the benefit of applying egg white on face extends much beyond the ugly smell. Use can apply egg white directly or mix it with some honey or milk to reduce the smell. Egg white tightens the face and gives you a much younger looking skin.
- Papaya – Papaya is not only good in eating but it is equally beneficial for the skin also. Crush the ripe banana and add a layer of honey over it and apply it directly on your face. This is an excellent face pack in order to remove sun tan or pigmentation.
- Orange – We all know that Vitamin C is extremely beneficial for your skin. But have you thought that a fruit peel can serve as a face pack. Well, yes orange peel when dried for 10-15 days and then crushed serves as a very good organic face pack.
- Milk – Milk is rich in lactic acid and many other essential nutrients and minerals. Raw milks helps in removing tan and also helps dry skin to retain moisture and also improves the elasticity of the skin. Either use it directly or combine it with another product in the face pack.
So, these were some of the very effective Glowing Flawless Skin Home Remedies. let me know if you have tried any or your favourite one in the comments down below.
*Written By Pallavi Bose